Arctic Monkeys

Arctic Monkeys with I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor of the album Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not album debut more sold in the history of the British music.... Indie, with leading Alex Turner and composer, second for the right.... Track of compact sound, good chords, accompaniments....
------------------------
Arctic Monkeys;
de su álbum debut Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not es este tema I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor..., álbum debut más vendido en la historia de la música británica hasta este momento.... Estilo indie con su lider compositor Alex Turner, segundo por la derecha; se trata de un grupo de sonido compacto que resuelve con inusitada facilidad acordes, acompañamientos.... No suele faltar en blog indies....

<a href="http://djrigel.bandcamp.com/track/arctic-monkeys-i-bet-you-look-good-on-the-dancefloor">Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor by DJ Rigel</a>

DJ Rigel.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario